Dr. Elizabeth van Geerestein is Adjunct Professor of Personal Leadership Development for MBA programs at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, The Netherlands. She is a regular contributor in corporations and international business schools.
Whether it's Dr. Elizabeth herself, or one of her highly skilled Consulting Alliance Partners, clients consistently walk away with personal insights, concrete tools and concepts that they can begin to implement immediately within their organizations.
Our Masterclasses address issues of personal/organizational effectiveness and teamwork within the context of real business issues. Specific tools are provided for making better, faster decisions and achieving greater buy-in around them.
A wide variety of customized in-company training sessions and masterclasses are available to equip leaders in their organizations . These include:
- Strategic Planning & Goal-Setting
- Leading and coaching diverse cultures and remote (virtual) teams
- Leading high-performance, highly-productive teams in the midst of a down-turn
- Overcoming Team Dysfunctions
- Optimizing leadership skills: Develop your own personal leadership development plan
- Renewing team focus and team engagement
- Motivating teams & maximizing team performance
- Identify creative & innovative strategies to operate more effectively
- Develop and apply skills necessary for life/career planning & goal setting
- Differentiate Yourself™